Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
The Ocular Immunology and Uveitis Foundation IS Always looking for individuals to help us make a visible difference.
Your dedication and passion are critical to helping us realize our mission: finding cures for ocular inflammatory diseases, correcting the worldwide deficit of properly trained ocular immunologists, and providing education and emotional support for those patients afflicted with ocular inflammatory disease.
Your involvement as an Ocular Immunology and Uveitis Foundation volunteer will help us expand our education, research and support efforts and, raise critical dollars to fund our mission.
Volunteer & Internship Opportunities include:
- Coordination of special events and educational conferences
- Researching and Corporate and Foundation Grant Opportunities
- Database entry and management
- Outreach & Public Relations
- Organize and distribute press packets and build clippings portfolio.
- Provide general administrative support.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Foundation at OIUF@uveitis.org or call us at 617-494-1431 x112.