The Ocular Immunology and Uveitis Foundation

The PEACHTREE study is seeking volunteers for a research study assessing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational treatment for adults with macular edema associated with non-infectious uveitis.

The study is a randomized, masked, controlled Phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of triamcinolone acetonide (CLS-TA) for the treatment of macular edema in patients with non-infectious anterior, intermediate, posterior or pan-uveitis. Subjects will receive either 4 mg of CLS-TA, or a pretend injection, twice during the study. There is a 60% chance of receiving the study drug and a 40% chance of having a pretend injection with no needle and no drug. Approximately 150 eligible subjects will be enrolled in this study.

Participation in the PEACHTREE Study will involve 8 clinic visits over a period of 7 months or less. No medical insurance is required for participation in this study.

If qualified, participants may receive:

  • COMPENSATION FOR TIME AND TRAVEL
  • NO-COST STUDY- RELATED MEDICATION
  • NO-COST STUDY- RELATED MEDICAL CARE FROM A DOCTOR SPECIALIZING IN UVEITIS TREATMENT

More Information about the Study: If you feel that you may be eligible for this study and are interested in participating, please visit www.peachtreestudy.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Peachtreestudy/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PEACHTREE_study

 

More Information about the Sponsor: Please visit www.clearsidebio.com